All prices quoted on this site are in Australian Dollars.
All prices quoted on this site are inclusive of GST. That means, the GST has already been calculated and included in the price.
In order to use this service you are required to create yourself an account to ensure that your details and any subsequent payment information is secure.
When you create an account, we capture your contact details and your shipping details and keep these on file. These details are then also used each an every time you make a purchase.
As a precaution against the fraudulent use of your credit card details any purchases made but not shipped to the authorised address are flagged, and you may be contacted by our staff to confirm your purchase, so please check that your details are up-to-date, before finalizing your purchases.
Credit Card Security
We takes fraud very seriously and in an effort to protect our customers and enhance our service we have implemented the following procedures:
- All credit-card transactions are securely made in real-time using the E-Way Payment Gateway.
- All personal information – including credit card information is transferred between your web browser and the website via a secure 256 bit SSL (also known as TLS) encryption key.
- We do not at any time record or store your credit card number. It is transferred directly to E-Way who process and store it securely.
- We record your IP address and the exact date and time of your order in our database.
- Repeated failures to obtain authorisation from the credit card authorities will result in the details of such an event being automatically referred to the relevant authorities.
- Customers may be required to provide appropriate identification with their first purchase from us. This can be a fax copy of a credit card, a current driver's license that matches the delivery address or a passport. The name on the identification must match both the order and credit card details used. Smaller orders may be verified by other means.
- Subsequent orders will be subject to random verification,
- Shipping names and addresses will be verified using a variety of means before products are shipped and the customer notified if there are any discrepancies.
- All suspected fraud will be reported to the police and the credit card issuer.
- Use of a DNS Anomyser will likely result in a failed transaction
Failing these checks will result in the order being put on hold and details will be referred to the relevant authorities.
We Accept The Following Credit Cards
Payment in full is required before an order will be processed.
We part ship all orders and you the customer only pay the one freight charge up front.
Please Note: Products on a single order may ship from multiple warehouses resulting in multiple deliveries being received
In the event of a cancelled order, we reserve the right to charge an administrative fee to cover our credit card processing fees.
Differences, Complaints, Proof of Delivery
We afford a reasonable opportunity to our customers to examine goods for the purpose of ascertaining whether or not they conform with the purchase order. A period of 7 days from the date of delivery to alert us to non-conformity is given in the following situations:
- Shipment of wrong/damaged products
- Short shipment of products from a consignment
- Missing cartons from multiple carton consignments
IMPORTANT: Someone MUST be at the address specified during working hours (9am to 5pm) to accept and sign for the delivery by the courier. If the address is unattended or no one is available to sign for the delivery a surcharge may apply.
Return and credit of goods
We have a 7 day product return policy. When returning goods for credit please use our contact page to obtain a Return Authorisation number (RA). RA numbers for warranty and credit returns are valid for 14 working days only. All products returned for credit must be in pristine, unopened condition with all seals intact. Opened, damaged or soiled product will not be accepted.
All inward freight will be the responsibility of the sender. We will not cover the cost of freight. Please return the product to our warehouse (this will be provided at time of contact) with the RA number clearly written on a sticky label on the outside of the shipping carton - do not write directly onto the carton. If the RA number cannot be identified the product will be returned immediately at your expense.
Any refunds will not be paid until such time as goods returned have been receipted in our warehouse and inspected. This process normally takes 2-3 weeks. Once this is completed a direct deposit into the bank account you paid for the product with for the refund amount excluding any restocking fees, freight, credit card or other costs will be made. Refunds will not be paid on goods that have been opened, damaged or soiled.
Products supplied on a "No Return" basis can not be returned to us unless the product is faulty within the warranties imposed by statute and which cannot be excluded by agreement.
Dead On Arrival Products (DOA)
Should a product be received which is dead on arrival, the Returns Department must be notified, via our contacts department, within 7 working days. of delivery. Proof of purchase is required.
Once we have identified the product, a Return Authorisation (RA) number will be issued.
We will arrange for the goods to be shipped to our warehouse. We will not pay for the freight of the goods unless we have made the shipping arrangements. The RA number should be clearly written on a sticky label placed on the outside of the shipping carton - do not write directly on the carton. If the RA number cannot be identified, the product will be returned immediately at your expense. If proof of purchase is required, a copy of the sales invoice must be included with the shipment. We will replace the product within five working days of its receipt, (although exceptions to this may occur from time to time). Replaced products will be returned in their original packaging. If a product returned as "dead on arrival" is found not to be faulty, you (the customer) will be charged a no-fault fee of $100.
We will, under instruction from its vendors, discontinue some products from time to time. Your right to return these discontinued products may be limited.